A to Z Conciergerie
CLEARANCE AND IMMIGRATION
- Clearance done via e-mail with Douglas Yacht Services
- No need to see your passports for the clearance
- Entry into Martinique is valid for 18 months. An exit and a re-entry generates a further 18 months
- Cash amounts greater then 10 000 euros need to be declared. Please fill out and send to DYS the form below:
-General Entry requirements for both Guests & Crew
- Nothing further required for those nationals who can enter France without a visa.
- For certain nationals who have a valid Schengen C multiple entry visa issued by a French Embassy, there are no further requirements. Examples: S. Africa, Ukraine, Russia, Middle East – contact DYS for an up-to-date list.
- All other persons without a Seamen’s book require a DOM-TOM visa issued by a French embassy. NB: Certain CARICOM nationals have a visa waiver - Contact DYS.
-Cruising Guests / Crew with no Visa & Exceptional cases: Contact DYS
- Arrival by air or by sea for a cruising visit – Local visa issued - needs advanced authorization.
- Exceptional cases - Prefect supports this business.
-Crew with Seamen’s books
- Those that require a visa & do not have it; on shore is limited to the area of the port.
- A comprehensive procedure is in place to fly in/out crew who require visas for the USA or for Schengen space and/or for Martinique – Contact DYS.
-Those nationalities that require a visa to go ashore, in advance of your arrival please send us copies of the passports: personal information page and the copy of all valid visas in the passport.
-For crew please send also a copy of the seaman's passport.
Director of All Operations
Yacht transport specialist
Project Management Specialist